Registering a New Student

If you would like to enroll your student at Shelton High School, please
  1. Turn in an enrollment application.  The paper version is available in the office or on the website here: Enrollment Forms
  2. Shelton High School will request student records from the previous school.  If you are able to provide a copy of your student’s transcript and/or current schedule and grades, please contact the Counseling Secretary.
  3. Your student will meet with their SHS counselor to schedule classes, tour the campus, and answer any questions before their start date.  This meeting can be in-person or by phone or Zoom if necessary.

For enrollment questions, please contact:

Counseling Secretary: Aaron Joseph, (360) 426-4471 ext 16003 or direct (360) 432-2134, [email protected]

Spanish/Mam/Q’anjob’al: Veronica Lawrence, (360) 426-4471 ext 16711, [email protected]